Online Briefing by Daniel Liss, Commercial Officer, the U.S. Embassy to Libya.
June 25, 2020
Daniel’s responsibilities include:
- Assessing the Libyan trade environment
- Developing a strategy to help U.S. companies enter or expand their presence in Libya
- Supporting government-to-government commercial diplomacy
- Developing business contacts and partnerships
- Providing analyses and recommendations on advancing export-related policy issues
This briefing focussed on Daniel’s current high priority issues including the situation regarding Letters of Credit, the oil shutdown, and the ongoing conflict in Libya.
After the briefing there was a Q&A when participants were able to pose questions to Daniel.
For further information please contact AmCham Libya Director Debbie Hirst at email@example.com
Or click here to register.